Internship is compulsory for all students at DBSoM. The main objectives of providing Internships to students are:
- To provide short-term work experience related to students specific course of study
- To enhance the career aspirations of our students by providing them an opportunity to learn the practical aspects of their corporate life.
- To provide the students better understanding of the issues that they might confront later.
- Empower the talent pool available with the necessary exposure to come out with plausible solutions.
- Students are expected to submit a written report based on the learning experience that they had during their internship to the Institute as well as to the University to which they course is affiliated to.