- What is the objective of programmes offered?
- The courses offered at DBSoM are full time course or all the courses are offered through distance learning?
- What are the advantages of joining DBSoM programme?
- When does the process for admission begin?
- What is the duration, admission criterion for various cources offered by DBSoM?
- Is it compulsory for a candidate to qualify in any of the CAT/MAT/XAT for all courses offered by DBSoM?
- Validity of MAT Score card?
- What specializations are being offered in the PGDM programme?
Q. What is the objective of programmes offered?
The programmes offered equips aspiring manager/entrepreneur to become effective decision makers in their chosen fields through up gradation of their skill sets along with managerial skills. The programme broadens the overall perspective of the aspiring manager/ entrepreneur so that they can become catalysts for change. It develops conceptual and management awareness for implementation of new concepts and strategies.
Q. The courses offered at DBSoM are full time course or all the courses are offered through distance learning?
DBSoM offers all full time programmes ONLY.
Q. What are the advantages of joining DBSoM programme?
The following are the advantages of joining DBSoM programmes DBSoM has more than 18 years of experience in management education. Management Programs with International accrediation Dual Specializations for all the Program Industry interfaced curriculum State of the Art Library with all modern facilities an ipad at the beginning of first year International educational tour (5 nights 6 days) during the third semester.
- Industrial visits would be part of the study every semester (2 industries / semester )
- Two days of outbound training for all the students at the beginning of the first year (to inculcate team spirit and better understanding of each other)
- Uniforms for each student consisting of 2 trousers, 2 shirts and a tie every year. ( one Blazer at the beginning of the first year)
- The fee payable is inclusive of all the other statutory payments towards the university(Hostel fee separate)
- All students are eligible to get Educational Loan at NO-COST EMI. Students can pay fee on monthly basis.
- Courses taught by faculties with International Exposure.
Q. When does the process for admission begin?
The admission process/interviews begin from the month of February and last till June for the academic year .
Q. What is the duration, fee & admission criterion for various cources offered by DBSoM?
Duration: Four Semesters of six months followed by comprehensive project work towards the end of fourth semester. Total duration is two years course work + project.
Q. Is it compulsory for a candidate to qualify in any of the CAT/MAT/XAT for all courses offered by DBSoM?
Appearance in any of the above qualifying exams is preferred. The Score would help us in easily qualifying you for further processing of your application. However we do conduct our own written test also followed by a round of group discussion, presentation round and a personal Interview round.
Q. Validity of MAT Score card?
MAT score card is valid for a period of 1 year since the date of issue of the score card/announcement of the MAT result, e.g. Sept'10 MAT score card will be valid till Sept'11.
Q. What specializations are being offered in the PGDM programme?
- Human Resource
- Information Systems
- International Business