The minimum eligibility criteria for admission is at least a 3 Year bachelor's degree with at least 50 per cent marks or equivalent (45 per cent for SC/ST or persons with disability (PWD) category, of any of the Universities (please check specifications) or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Documents required for Admissions:
- SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original).
- PUC or +2 marks card (Original), Degree Certificate & PDC (Original).
- PGCET/CAT/MAT/CMAT Score Card (Original)
- Aadhar Card: (2 Photo Copies)
- Study certificate, Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Three Passport size and two stamp size color photographs.