Students are assessed as per their academic accomplishments and co-curricular activities.
For a career in management education, the students are required to have excellent communication skills along with high competency in aptitude, logical solving abilities, ease with handling numbers etc which is mandate for securing admission in DBSoM .Students with work experience are given more weightage however it’s not a compulsory criteria to seek admission.
The aspirants need to go through the following process before his admission confirmation at DBSoM
The student would be required to submit their 10 th , 12 th and graduation marks cards at the time of above selection. Weightage would be given to the marks scored in their previous academic years classes.
The minimum eligibility criteria for admission is at least a 3 Year bachelor's degree with at least 50 per cent marks or equivalent (45 per cent for SC/ST or persons with disability (PWD) category, of any of the Universities (please check specifications) or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Documents required for Admissions:
- SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original).
- PUC or +2 marks card (Original), Degree Certificate & PDC (Original).
- PGCET/CAT/MAT/CMAT Score Card (Original)
- Aadhar Card: (2 Photo Copies)
- Study certificate, Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Three Passport size and two stamp size color photographs.